Libertes Hair and Beauty is COVID-19 safe
The safety of our staff and clients is our overriding priority. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues we have put into place many policies and procedures to help stay safe.
- You will be asked to complete our Client Health Questionnaire and our Track and Trace Form.
- Pre-booked appointments only, no walk-ins
- Only ONE person per appointment, anyone accompanying you will be asked to wait outside
- Keep personal belongings to a minimum
- Face mask must be worn at all times including staff (please bring your own)
- Arrive on time, please wait outside to avoid overcrowding at reception
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival with a contactless device (you will not be allowed in the salon if any reading is over 38c)
- Hand sanitiser will be provided throughout the salon
- Disposable gowns and towels will be used for every client
- No toilet facilities are available
- We are unable to provide any refreshments or magazines